Friday, March 30, 2012

Don't Drink Alcohol. (Or Coffee, or Soda, even the Diet Version)

Because they are all bad for you, especially the alcohol.  Alcohol sucks B vitamins out of your body like a delightful hoover.  All you're left with is the shell.  Plus it makes you fat.  So do soft drinks.  And so do diet soft drinks because 'studies show they increase your desire for sweets'.  Now I haven't embarked on any studies myself, but might I suggest that the sweets thing is just fat people rewarding themselves for not glugging down a 2 litre bottle of regular Coke?The rather tedious dietician featured in this article (link below) also doesn't like coffee, but it's just a vague dislike, nothing you can hang your hat on.  I imagine all dieticians instinctively distrust coffee.  I also imagine that they do not make great road-trip buddies.


Source:  Chicago Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write Something. Why should I be the only one doing all the work?